Monday, October 11, 2010

About me

During two and a half years I was working in Kharkiv, Ukraine in Validio company which later became GlobalLogic on positions from Junior to Senior QA Engineer. During the next two and a half years and till now I have been working in TeamDev company on a position of Senior QA/a-sort-of-Business Analyst/and-a-little-bit-QA Lead.

I like Agile approach to software development and accompanying methodologies.

I've never faced the tricks of Sales work and I know as much about cunning politics and legal aspects as it can be seen from outside. However I hope that being out of the box of this topic allows me to have a more clear vision of some things.

My English is far from excellent (also Russian is :)) and I will highly appreciate if you correct my mistakes.

--------------------------------------------------

В течение двух с половиной лет я работал в харьковской компании Validio, которая потом превратилась в GlobalLogic, на должностях от Juniour до Senior QA. Следующие два с половиной года и до сих пор - в компании TeamDev на должности Senior QA/вроде-как-Business Analyst/и-еще-немножко-QA-Lead.
Я люблю Agile подход к разработке и сопутствующие методологии.
Никогда не сталкивался с подноготной работы Sales'ов и в хитрых политических расчётах и юридических аспектах разбираюсь ровно настолько, насколько их видно со сторны. Впрочем, надеюсь, нахождение out of the box этой темы позволяет смотреть на некоторые вещи более ясным взглядом.
Мой английский далёк от идеала (русский тоже :)) и я буду очень благодарен, если вы будете меня поправлять.